Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The First Week

Here is a summary of Rachel's first week of life:

We left the hospital on Wednesday afternoon and she had her first of many visits to Josiah and Katie's house. Their two daughters were thrilled to have her over to "play." Rachel also had her first doctor's visit, just for a checkup. Grandma was nice enough to take the whole week off of work to help drive me places, run errands, and just help with Rachel and around the house. Thanks Mom! Rachel and I found our groove with breastfeeding and she eats every three hours. She got her first sponge bath and cried through the whole thing. I don't blame her. Other than that, I think all she did was sleep and dirty diapers. So, I will just leave you with some pictures.







Doesn't she look like an angel?

Daddy and Rachel snoozing.


Grandpa Schaefer and Rachel on Easter.



If only mine was smiling and the other two were looking at the camera.



1 comment:

  1. Love the Easter picture...it took me forever to get 2 babies to just look at the camera, we are now at the point where I can get them to look at the camera and smile...now we have to add a 3rd baby! We could probably work in a photo studio after this. I love your main picture.

    ReplyDelete