Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bok Tower

I don't know if that is the correct spelling or not, but Mom and Dad offered to take Rachel and I up there on a Saturday. Mom wanted to see the azaleas in bloom and they were beautiful! Rachel had a great time looking at the plant and flowers and just being able to roam a little. It was not crowded, which was great. It was a little chilly that day, but still awesome weather. There were two swans that some people were feeding, but we kept our distance and one tried to nibble off some guys foot. We then found an area with lots of fish. I don't know what kind they were, but some little boy offered some extra bread to Rachel so she could feed them. At first, she tried to eat the bread herself. She liked feeding the fish though.








I will try to post again tomorrow because I am really behind and catch up my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment