Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yummy!

I have always one to get one of these apples from Downtown Disney, but always opted for the cheaper caramel apple version. Well, since we are on vacation and of course, spluging a little, I got one. It is a caramel apple dipped in dark chocolate, covered in mini M&M's and then drizzled with white chocolate. There are so many different options to pick from and this one took me about 5 minutes to actually get to the apple part. Delicious! I don't think Rachel's teeth could handle this dessert.

I picked the particular place we are staying based on the water area. Rachel has had a blast playing in the two different water areas.










We went to Downtown Disney Sunday late morning and it was perfect. We tried to go last night, but it was so crowded that we just turned around and left. Not too many crowds today and we had a great time. The huge Disney store was great and we decided to get Rachel a t-shirt for her big day tomorrow to Magic Kingdom. I wanted a different shirt and Matt picked out the one she is wearing. Matt decided to ask Rachel which one she wanted and she picked his shirt. She wanted to wear the shirt instantly and we obliged. Right at the cash register, she got her new shirt on.






Matt and DJ took Rachel to Downtown Disney Saturday afternoon too while Beth, Lauren, and I went to the outlet malls. I guess she likes motorcycles.







































No comments:

Post a Comment