Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Boktoberfest!

 Mom, Dad, the 4 girls, and I went to Boktoberfest at Bok Tower this past Saturday. We went last year and had a good time, so we decided to bring the Lantz girls this year. They older 3 got their faces painted like butterflies, we ate some greasy food, fed the big fish, and rolled around in the grass.





 Hannah wouldn't stop looking in the mirror at her new face to stop for an individual picture.


 We were trying to get a picture of all 4 of them, but we had just gotten Reagan out of her stroller and she was having none of sitting still for any number of seconds.


We have been busy the past few weeks, but with nothing incredibly interesting or picture worthy. Our church has an annual Global Outreach Celebration where missionaries come in from all over the world for share about what they are doing. We housed one for about 5 days, but our Sunday School class was assigned a different one. Matt and I got to spend a good amount of time with him and hear about the work he does. We were both personally challenged to get out of our comfort zone and perhaps go places (short-term) that we wouldn't normally consider. It looks like I will get to go on my first missions trip in June 2013. And no, I am not going to Kentucky with Matt, but it will probably be the same week he does to build a church. The trip is only for about 4 days and is up in Michigan. Matt is possibly looking into going overseas for a 10 day trip, but we will see about what God has planned for our family this coming year.

My pregnancy is going well still. I am very ready for this baby to arrive, but am having no regular contractions. The baby is head down, so I am just trying to stay busy and active to pass the time. I have another appointment on Thursday and they are going to check me at this one, so perhaps I will have some good news to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment