Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Rachel!

We have been rather busy lately. What's new? Matt has been continuing to work overtime while it is there because it soon won't be. I am okay with him being going because we have a goal of working towards. This weekend I went to the Deeper Still women's conference featuring Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer. It was in Orlando so we had some great conversation during drive time with some awesome friends and my Mom. Us ladies had some time away from the husbands and kids. Unfortunately, there was no time to just chill out by a pool somewhere because they pack these women's conferences full of stuff. The speakers were fantastic and encouraged me to be in the Word of God everyday. I needed that. We hung out at Downtown Disney for a few hours on Saturday night and then came home. Sunday was spent hanging out with the family and just being lazy. HCC is still awesome! Rachel is about the same as always: pretty happy with a few crabby moments in between. She is actually working on her two bottom teeth, although the one on her right is broken through more. She is also fascinated with Baby Van Gogh. I always knew she liked to watch TV because she typically will turn towards it if it is on in the room she is in. So, I decided that every now and then, a little Baby Einstein video wouldn't kill her. It is only 20 or so minutes and there is nothing fast or crazy going on. She sits back from the TV and I usually give her a teething ring to play with. She won't make a sound for the entire video. She is in love with Baby Van Gogh. She rolled from her tummy to back twice this past week, although I think she just lost her balance. Whatever, we count it. I am still working on tummy time with her everyday. She loves her solids. So far she has eaten carrots, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, avocado, mango, strawberry, banana, peaches, applesauce, oatmeal, rice cereal, butternut and acorn squash, kiwi and maybe some pineapple. She really likes everything except doesn't seem to crazy about the rice and oatmeal. I mix them with her fruits and veggies now, but doesn't open as wide for them. I think she will be a good eater. I need to make some green beans and peas this week.








I watched Hannah while Kate went to the doctor. They didn't play together too much.


Rachel thinks it is funny to cover her face up.




She spent some time in a jumpy thing. I don't know what these are called, but seemed to like it okay.

Always up to give a smile



Just hanging around in a diaper. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment