Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Slacking=Sarah Really Busy

Yes, I have been really busy. In contradiction to what Matt thinks, I do actually do more than sit around all day. Matt's younger brother, Brett, got married this past Sunday. We had some family in town for that and Matt's uncle stayed with us. He owns many guns and mailed a few of them down so a group of them could go shooting on Saturday. Matt had a great time! Meanwhile, I got my hair recolored and cut. This time, I put some red in it. I like it! After that, Rachel and I met my parents and sister and the girls down at the outlet malls. I got some clothes for me and one shirt for Rachel (it was on the $2 rack at Children's Place). I got home just in time to repack all our stuff and head off to a chili cook-off with our Sunday School class. I didn't bring any chili, but there was plenty to go around anyways. Sunday was a rainy day, so they moved the outdoor wedding to where the reception was held. Things were running a little behind, but in the end, Brett and Sara got married. Matt took yesterday off to drive people to the airport/port for their cruise. I cleaned up the house and went to the gym. Rachel has been getting a cough and gross snout again, but she seems to be getting better on her own. I have finalized the place of her party and will be sending out e-vites today. (Hopefully). There are two more classes until my spring break at HCC and I am definitely looking forward to small break. Rachel has also been standing a little more on her own. I think the longest is about 5 seconds. No movement on walking, but I don't expect that for a while. She is getting a little more selective about what she eats. I can't tell if it is from her being sick or just picky. Here are some pictures:


Our guest judges at the chili cook-off. George and Sandra Thomason (our assistant senior pastor and wife)
Some of the bigger boys play around.

My little cutie sleeping until 8am this morning. I love it!

This is her new wedding/Easter outfit. I love the little tongue sticking out of her mouth.



Apparently Matt was just taking pictures of her and she kept doing this pose.


For those of you who are bothered by the number of pictures taken of her with her hair hanging in her face, don't worry. I am becoming very diligent in pulling it back in a little ponytail.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how big Rachel is! We should get together again sometime.
    It's funny - I work full-time, but since it's "just" 3 nights a week, my Matt thinks I just sit around all day, too. Husbands really have no clue, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rachel is getting so big! We should get together again sometime.
    It's funny - I work full-time, but since it's "just" three nights a week my Matt thinks all I do on my days off is sit around. Husbands have no clue.

    ReplyDelete