Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update

Rachel and I drove all over Tampa looking for her neurologist. I thought it was up by St. Joseph's hospital off Habana, but apparently, it was by Memorial Hospital in South Tampa off the same street. We made it in time and saw the doctor, who I did like. We scheduled the EEG for June 1 and I have to somewhat sleep deprive her. That should be not fun. Rachel is fighting a bad diaper rash from all of the antibiotics, but we tried the A&D with zinc as a suggestion from a friend and it has worked wonders. Her butt is still red and rashy, but she is not screaming when we change her. Her nose started running today, but right now it is clear. Ugh, I am just so tired of her being sick. We did manage to go to the gym last week and church so that was quite the improvement. All three of us did the March of Dimes walk on Saturday. It was very nice weather and a good 3 mile walk. I couldn't do it last year because I had just had Rachel 2 weeks before, but hopefully we can make it each year and support Hannah and Kate's team!

Rachel is taking a few steps here and there, but nothing spectacular. She is into everything and I caught her today opening a door. We have the lever door knobs, so I knew she would be able to, but I just didn't think it would be this soon. I don't have many pictures, but Toby sent me two from Brett and Sara's wedding about a month ago and I like them, especially the one of Rachel and I. So here they are:

1 comment: