Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sesame Street Safari!

Lauren and I and all 3 girls went to Busch Gardens on Wednesday! We had a great time with no lines and no crowds. The girls were all really good and enjoying everything so much, especially the splash pad. Those pictures are on my phone, but it seems that since I don't have internet, I cannot get them off my phone. Everything has to cost extra...They played for about 30-40 minutes and loved it. Rachel kept crawling to each of the fountains and got sprayed up the nose a lot. Hannah played with this other girl just a little older than her, so we say she made a friend. Kate just wandered around, but was always cautious to look and make sure she could see us. They were so good. We walked to the other side of the park to see some animals, but by the time we got there, Lauren and I were the only ones awake. Go figure. It was so much fun!

Hannah and Lauren
Kate and Lauren
You can just barely see Kate's blue swim suit up in the air.
Waiting for Kate and Mom to finish the ride.
Lauren wanted to go all by herself!

Rachel and Mommy

Sarah and Rachel
Lauren and Kate
Hannah was upset that she was deemed the untrustworthy one by getting strapped in a stroller while Kate got to watch by the fence.
Rachel enjoying the simple trash in life!

Goodbye Nana! We will miss you, but you will be back soon enough.

I took Rachel back to the doctor on Tuesday for green snot issue. We got another shot (same one she got in the hospital) and was put on a Z-pack for kids. Thankfully it is only for five days, so her butt won't suffer too long. If this doesn't work, we have to see an ENT. It does seem to be getting better though, so we hope we won't have to see any more doctors for awhile. Rachel is doing awesome with walking. If it is within a few steps, she will just walk over to it. She has taken about 10 so far, but that is walking between two people. I expect within a few weeks, she will be walking everywhere. I bought her these cute little light-up sandals from Target that I cannot wait to get her in when she walks!

Matt is doing well and so am I. Rachel and I will be leaving tomorrow for St. Louis for a week, so you won't see anything sooner (not that I usually post more than once a week).

If you saw on Lauren's blog about her couponing excitement, you should really find a class and learn how to make the most of coupons in your area! I love it too! I went to Publix and spent $54 and $50 of that was a gift card for gas. I saved $75 and I am having Matt do his part while I am gone and clipping some coupons on things that I bought but know they will have a coupon for in this Sunday's paper. He can just take them back in the receipt and they will give the money for the coupon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, a couple of clarifications needed here: #1-I so did not ride that ride by myself. You can see Kate over my shoulder. #2-That was you and Rachel in the picture that you said was me. That's all. Love you, little sis!

    ReplyDelete