Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Watch Out - Here Rachel Comes!


We had a great weekend in the Rhine household! Nothing special, except we all three went to church this Sunday. It has been a while since that happened. Matt wasn't too busy so we spent some time together and over at my parent's house. Rachel is a walking fool. The only thing left to master as far as walking goes is being able to stand up and not use something else for help. So, if she is in the middle of the room, she will crawl to something to stand and then walk from there. Many times, she has to take a few steps back to steady herself, but it is so cute! There is an action shot of her walking, but no video.

She also has figured out how to climb into this chair all by herself. She cannot get down though. There are two book we got in St. Louis and she absolutely loves them. She really likes the touch and feel books now.


She loves Hannah and Kate's kitchen, so I decided I would use all of her birthday gift cards to Toys R Us and buy her one. It took a little while to put together, but it is so cute. I need to get some play food, but that will be cheap.

We went swimming at the Lantz's house on Friday with Lauren and the girls. We had a good time, except Hannah did not want to be in the raft. She thought it would be more fun to tip herself over and drink water.


I have come across a new hobby for me: saving money by couponing! This was my latest trip to Publix. I spent $33.93 for all of this. Full price about $105. I saved 70% and I have been able to afford things that I never could have before (like Oreos), but that is coming up this week! Watch out Publix, here comes Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment