Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally A Sunny Day!

We finally had nice, sunny weather today in Florida. It was about 75 degrees and just beautiful. I was going to go to the gym, but Rachel had thrown up at some point last night or this morning. I didn't know if she had caught what the Lantz's had or if something just upset her tummy. It seems to be a one time thing, but I didn't want to take her to kid's club at the gym just in case. So, we went to Publix and then a wagon ride to the park. She wanted to wear a hat and left it on the entire time!

She loves the big kids playground best and found two little boys to play with.





We had a fun time together and I got some exercise still. Walking to the park will be one thing I am going to miss about this house. As for now, I need to grade some tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment