Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update

We have been busy preparing to move. Our closing was supposed to be tomorrow, but it got moved to Tuesday. I am bummed about that because I was looking forward to having the weekend to get things ready and moved. Oh well, I get to close and then head off to work. We got permission to do make some changes inside the house. We painted the family room, the office, and in the middle of painting the master bedroom. Matt will be tiling the laundry room this weekend. We got a few walls textured (to match the rest of the walls) and got all of the carpets cleaned. The floors were a mess, but the carpets looked brand new now that they have been vacuumed and cleaned. I am really pleased and apparently, the carpets were not the cheap stuff and have excellent padding underneath. I am really happy with our carpet cleaner! Matt is going to start redoing the master bath in the near future as that will be our first major project. The kitchen is hideous (think bright yellow with yellow on some of the cabinet faces) and designed really poorly. However, that one is going to cost a little bit more, so we will be saving for it. I still don't have any pictures of it, but perhaps I will remember to take some next time I am over there. For now, I am working on packing up this house. We booked our cruise, which we are sooo excited for! I am no longer running in my half marathon due to an injured knee, so I gave my spot to a friend. I am still going over to Orlando for girl's night with Katie. We are going shopping at the outlet malls, dinner, and hanging out with NO KIDS! Fun stuff, but then I will come home Saturday morning and back to real life. School is going great and we are already approaching midterms. Rachel is being a handful/pain in the butt this week and I have no clue why. She was a little better today, but we are definitely nearing the 2 year mark. She is healthy, unlike the Lantz family and hopefully we are not going to be sick since they were over on Tuesday morning.

This is our new spot to read together! And yes, her sunglasses are upside down.

Tickle Tickle

No comments:

Post a Comment