Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sneaky Girl

I was working on painting our bathroom upstairs and Rachel was for the most part staying out of trouble. I turned on Mickey Mouse for her and came down a little while later to find this:

I guess she took snack time into her own hands and found a bag of Cheetos in a cabinet. Thankfully, she was just licking her hands and not touching ANYTHING. The bag was empty, but when we went to the kitchen to wash her hands, there were a bunch of Cheetos on the ground. I guess when she opened the bag, they spilled, but I have a feeling she still ate quite a bit of them. Oh well!



Matt had been texturing the bathroom walls in an attempt to repair drywall and just even things up a bit. Well, it is hard to tell if it actually looks good until you paint it one color. I did just that today and I think we are going to have to hire someone. Sigh. Maybe they can come out quickly because Matt and I had plans of beginning the floor tile on Labor Day.
School is good. Matt got puked on twice by Rachel last night, but she seems just fine today. We are going to Orlando in a few weeks for a nice family vacation and Rachel will be taking her first trip to Magic Kingdom. We are both looking forward to some time together as it has been scarce lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment