Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Awesome Park in Lakeland!

Matt has been wanting to take Rachel and I out to this park in Lakeland that he claimed was really neat. I was thinking that it would be bigger and nicer than the ones in our area, but I had no idea it would be so cool. I would describe it as a mini-theme park for a wide age range that you could spend hours at. There were so many different things to do and it never felt crowded even though there were a lot of people. The place was so nicely landscaped, had fake grass or that rubbery kind of floor that was a little bouncy. There was no mulch or dirt, so she actually stayed clean. I really wish we had a park like this around here.




























No comments:

Post a Comment