Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

She's been creamed!

I know that I have really been blog slacking, but there hasn't been a whole lot to post about, especially when I don't have any pictures. I had a wonderful trip to visit Michael and Amy and we were able to go to Amy's baby shower. That was a lot of fun and so nice to be kid free for a few days! Matt took Rachel to a few parks in my absence as you can see in the pictures below. We had the Rhine side of the family over for Thanksgiving and it was great. Rachel enjoyed all of the attention her family gives her and Matt's brothers broke out some old Nintendo games on the Wii. I understand since I spent more than a few hours at Michael and Amy's playing Donkey Kong on the Super Nintendo! We had family pictures taken with a lady from our church. We went to a garden in Lakeland and Rachel was a bit of a pain. She wouldn't look at the camera and smile at the same time. I know she got some good pictures somewhere in that hour. Hopefully we will get them soon and I can start sending them out to family. The two videos at the end are really funny and completely Matt's idea. We all felt bad afterwards, but we laughed really hard.




































No comments:

Post a Comment