Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ouch!

I am sorry it has been so long, but quite honestly, there has been nothing great to blog about. I started school up again and things are going just fine, as usual. Matt is in a training class for work. We have been having fun doing the same stuff we always do, hanging out with friends and family. We did have a very busy and exciting weekend with Matt's family. Matt's Mom threw Nana a surprise birthday party and had most of her brothers and sisters fly into town to attend. There were about 25 or so people there and it was really fun to be able to meet these people and get to know them. We also spent the afternoon with them after church and are going out to eat tonight. Rachel just loved all of the attention. She did have some extra excitement yesterday when she got bit by a very small dog. There is a picture below, but the dog got her in the cheek and upper lip, but I actually think it looks better today than yesterday. The bruising seems to not be as bad, but I am hoping it will not scar. Good thing our family pictures are done with. She went up to the dog and said, "It's okay Penny, it was an accident." She is so sweet.

I convinced Lauren, Matt, George and maybe even my Dad to run the Gasparilla 5k with me. I have been wanting to lose a few more pounds and running really helped me last year, so I needed something to run for. It is at the beginning of March and should be a lot of fun. I am hoping to continue being able to run and find some races that are a little longer. Maybe someday, I can do a half marathon that I missed out on last year. The knee is doing well so far and I am being very careful to run with good posture and not too fast and too long. Matt and I are planning another cruise and hoping to get some friends to come with us! The rentals are doing good and Matt is still working on the other potential property.


She got this robe for Christmas from Nana and just loves getting into it and being a panda bear after her bath. She is growing up so fast, but I love this age.




No comments:

Post a Comment