Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Keep Me In

Things are going pretty smoothly around here now that my mysterious illness is behind me. On Sunday, I woke up with a fever and my stomach just wasn't feeling normal at all. That carried over through Monday and by Tuesday, my fever was gone, but my stomach was still not right. It only hurt when there was pressure on it and I wasn't getting hungry and really didn't have an appetite. It has been about 5 days now and I don't really now what is up with it. Otherwise, I feel fine and have been hitting them gym to make up for my lost days. We have plans of going on a cruise in late May and I have really been working hard to lose some weight that I gained after I stopped running last year. I have already lost 4.8 pounds in 3 weeks and hope to lose another 5 more. I am really proud of myself since losing weight is not something I think I am good at. I have been cutting out about 95% of sweets and snacks and trying to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables. It clearly has worked and I feel great and can already tell that my clothes are a little big. I feel like the first week was the hardest and now it is becoming more normal and not so forced. That cruise is looking better and better and I hope that this weekend we will book it. We plan on going with Katie and Josiah as a few other people weren't able to come.

Matt has been wanting some way to enclose Rachel to her playset area. We were looking at white vinyl fences on Craigslist and even used, they are so expensive. He found the fence we got for free. It needed a good pressure washing and it cleaned up so good. I wish I had before pictures because it was like brown/green. We had initially thought to paint it white, but we both kind of like the natural look, so we think we are going to keep it that for now and can paint it later if we want. I asked Rachel if she helped Daddy with the fence and she said "Yes, it's to keep me in." So true.

I finally got all of the family pictures on the wall. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted and how to arrange the frames and to find frames that I liked. I love the final product and we have one last picture to fill in. The lady that did our pictures needs to take a few of just Matt and I and we are hoping that one of those can go in the empty frame. As you can see, Rachel is getting somewhat better about posing for pictures and actually looking at the camera and smiling and holding still. Yea! Now you might just get some better pictures of her on here.






No comments:

Post a Comment