Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sleep Over!

Hannah and Kate got to sleep over last Friday night because Lauren and I had a garage sale the next morning. Well, all 3 girls got to sleep over last night because Lauren and George are celebrating her birthday this weekend. I only have them until noon, but I am proud of the fact that by 8am, all of them were fed, changed and dressed. They spent quite a bit of time playing and singing songs with the piano. They are currently watching some Mickey Mouse and once Reagan goes down for a nap, I am going to grab a shower and then we can go outside and play on the swingset! I get them back on Sunday night and through probably most of Monday. Matt and I are starting P90X on Monday and it will almost be 90 days right up until our cruise. This should be interesting, but something for us to do together! Our diets will be changing up quite a bit too. We should both be eating a lot healthier and hopefully this will move us in the right direction. Rachel will not be completely joining our diet, but she will be eating much of what we do as I am not going to cook two different dinners every night. Spring break is in a few weeks and Matt has talked about painting our house over spring break. We picked out a color and I really hope the awful blue will be gone soon!




1 comment: