Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

12 Week Ultrasound

I went to the OB on Friday for my 12 week ultrasound and the tech said that the baby was measuring right on track. The techs don't really tell you much else, but I assume everything is going fine. I don't remember getting pictures at this point with Rachel that look so much like a person rather than a peanut or something blob-like. But, I think he/she is just so cute already! I go back to see the doctor on May 10 and on the 11th, Lauren and I leave for our big trip to St. Louis. We are hoping to spend only one day driving each way and then about 8 days visiting. Pray for us. I have been feeling a little better, but I also have been doing my fair share of laying down. I haven't been to the gym in a few weeks, which is a bummer because I had really wanted to keep up with that. Maybe after the cruise I can go back. I have 3 more classes left of school, which is really exciting and then we have a very busy summer. Here is the ultrasound picture and I cannot figure out how to make it bigger. I am thinking that maybe you can click on it and that make enlarge. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment