Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What We Have Been Up To

 I am sorry for things on this blog being a little oddly placed, but I cannot figure out this new set-up. Frustrating when the arrow down key, enter, or tab doesn't move the cursor anywhere. I have my 20 week ultrasound on Friday, but we will not be finding out the sex of the baby. I have been fighting sinus/headache issues and I am ready to be feeling good. Matt is leaving on Saturday for his annual KY missions trip, so I have been planning a few things. We always stay busy while he is gone and I typically get a good amount done.

This little cutie got to ride in a convertible to church. Josiah somehow was loaned this car again and it turns out she had a really great time sticking her hands in the air. Once I heard that this was the mode of transportation, I plastered her hair with hairspray. If you noticed her red and swollen eye, she must have gotten a bug bite and she just reacts kind of bad to them. It went down within a day or two.



































This is my current project. These colors are so awful, but I guess it went with the Bucs decor that used to be on the walls. I couldn't wait to paint over them. The babies' room got put on hold because Mom and Dad needed to get rid of their old bedroom furniture much quicker than I was going to have a new baby. I found a bedding set and waited not so patiently for it to arrive. It came Saturday night, so I rushed over to Home Depot to get my paint colors. Matt painted it Sunday and we moved the furniture later that evening. We still don't have a mattress, but it is on our to-do list. Matt has a lot of work left to do and I will be working on the closet while he is in KY.  I also plan on sewing some valances and making a window cushion. I will post more pictures of the room soon, but for right now, our camera shutter won't open, so the only pictures I can take are on my phone.                       


















































No comments:

Post a Comment