Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Pics!





Sorry these pictures are so small. I think if you click on them, they will enlarge. These are from our 20 week ultrasound from last Friday. The tech said everything looked good. The baby measured 11 oz and 9.6 inches long. It has been moving around a lot these days, but I am still feeling pretty good. Sometimes at night, my belly just feels really stretched out, but it could be because I have eaten too much. I have been keeping busy with redecorating the guest room, shopping, spending Sunday out with my Mom and Dad, girl's movie night, and possibly Busch Gardens later in the week. I have only talked to Matt once, so I know he got there safely, but other than that, I guess they are doing fine. The camera is still broke, so no pictures of Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment