Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lately

 Nothing too interesting has happened here over the past few weeks. Matt has been working a lot for Verizon and my Dad. My Dad bought another house, so Matt and a few guys are fixing it up for him. That leaves Rachel and I to do whatever I feel like doing most of the time. We have been going to the gym, swimming at Lauren's, and resting in the evenings because my feet hurt a lot these days. She is looking very grown-up lately.

 Since all of this stuff is currently in our room, that means I have begun work in the nursery. I have my paint picked out and I am working on staining new trim for this room. This will be my third room to stain trim for and I am just about over it. I need a break from staining, however, there is not one in sight since Matt and I are making a built in storage/bookshelf in that little space in the room. I have to stain all of that wood too. Ugh... I will be putting up the closet shelving as soon as Matt paints the ceiling (which was promised to me by Monday night).
 Grandma Rhine (Toby) took Rachel to the beach today. She has been so excited about it for a few days now and after she saw her new beach toys that I got this morning, she carried them around for an hour. They are spending the day together and giving me a break, which I completely appreciate! I know Rachel loves her Grandma, so she is enjoying the day too!

 She was saying, "I'm ready to go to the beach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment