Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Newest Additions to our Family!

 We dubbed them Miracle 1 & Miracle 2. Rachel LOVES them.




 We had some of Rachel's old hot pink door trim to burn and some other scraps, so we had a little fire and roasted some marshmallows. It was still pretty warm, but definitely has cooled off some. It was bearable versus just sweating instantly.




 Our red chicken was acting kind of funny and Matt was pretty sure she was going to start laying the next day, so she was off by herself and not hanging around with the other two. Rachel loves to pet and sometimes hold the yellow chicken. It is way too nice to her for the things she puts it through. She will just squat down and deal with being pet. The black and red ones are still pretty wary.



 I had been wanting to make some wooden signs ever since we got back from South Carolina (which is where I got the idea). I made this one for the nursery and the purple one (a few pictures down) for Rachel's room. They turned out great and once I figured out what I was doing, it didn't take too long. I have one more that I would like to make for the guest room, but it will be really different and I need Matt to put together the wood for me first. I would like to get it done before the baby arrives.


They had been good about staying in or on the edge of their little bin, but I suppose they need a little more room. So they hopped down and now...I guess they want off the back porch?

No comments:

Post a Comment