Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Having Fun!

Rachel has been spending more time with Dad now that I am back in school. On Tuesday, he took her to watch a friend play soccer. That is what all of these pictures are from with the grass. Apparently, all she really wanted to do was stand behind the goal. Not smart Rachel.





Love this next one. Why can I just picture a whine coming out of her mouth at the same time?


Due to the hassle of switching car seats two times a week, I decided to just buy a new one for Matt's truck. So, this one converts to a booster seat as well. It has come in handy.

What a beautiful girl!

I got her a baby doll and she likes it, although this picture of the two together doesn't exude excitement.
Teaching is going really well and I am loving my schedule. We are a little more rushed, but this will only last for a few months. I am in a hurry, so this is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment