Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is wrong with this picture?

This toy has been sitting in our hallway for months and she usually doesn't care about it. Well, she has learned to say "up" for a few things, like getting on the piano bench to play (bang on the keys) and now up to get in the exersaucer. Well, I just loaned it to the lady who will be watching Rachel two days a week so her granddaughter can play in it. I put her in it and she played happily for about 10 minutes. Silly girl!


I have been wanting to pull her hair all the way back and gave it a shot. She looked so cute, but it didn't last long.


Her first Oreo cookie! Yum!

I start back to school in a few hours and am looking forward to it. Unfortunately, it is pouring right now and I hate walking around in the rain. Such is life in Florida and I won't expect much from my hair today. That is all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment