Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

In Love!

Here are a few things that I am just loving lately:

1. Of course, Rachel. She has been using her kitchen more and actually pretending to cook and such instead of just use the pieces for whatever. Here she is cooking me a red pepper. Yum! She looks so big.




2. My new Vera Bradley purse. I ordered it off E-bay for $40 total. It is nice and big for all of my coupon stuff and has many pockets. I love the pattern!




3. The new bathtub that is in place in our progressing bathroom! There is a pipe hanging into it so they could fill it with water and test the jets and stuff.


4. Rachel's new room's paint color. Katie had painted one of her daughter's rooms this color and I really like it. I have painted the walls, but need to cut in the room. It is looking great so far, but I will put a picture of it when it looks more done. The Behr Paint and Primer is going to cover well in one coat.
So into Minnie Mouse that she is completely unaware I am taking a picture of her. I even had to cross in front of her to get this angle.

5. Last but not least and without a picture: Matt. Of course I love him and he has been great with getting stuff done for me around the house and working hard with the bathrooms. He is leaving on Saturday for Kentucky to build another church and will be gone for about a week. Keep him and the other 35 or so people going in your prayers for a safe and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment