Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Small Victories!

Rachel really likes playing with flashlights. Matt has a larger one that he uses for projects around the house. He was working on hooking up the sinks in our bathroom when Rachel snatched it from him.



I am working on painting our closet and designing some sort of organization system. Rachel has been pretty good about not getting paint on her and staying away from the wet walls. I had just put the tray down and turned my back to start rolling a wall when you whined for a second and I found these footprints. Hhhmmm... I guess she stepped in the paint tray. Fortunately, the flooring is nothing special and I sure didn't care.

Resting with her doll.

No hiding it when she gets into my chapstick. It is strawberry flavored and comes off red. She has done this a few times, but it just cracks me up how it is all over her face.


Onto the small victories... our counter tops got installed yesterday morning and Matt and I worked together to put in the three faucets and hook up the sinks. Matt did about 95% of the work and I did whatever he told me to. I was so happy to be able to use a sink upstairs again. All of the sink plumbing is connected so we couldn't do just one, but had to finish all 3. They look so pretty. We got rectangular sinks for our vanity. Matt wanted them and I really like it a lot.

I recently painted the walls a blueish-gray that I will take into the tub/toilet area (when half of the walls aren't missing).

This is Rachel's vanity. The sink is off centered because of the type of cabinets we had to get to be able to accommodate the laundry shoot that is in the left cabinet. However, I still like it. The granite turned out so pretty.


I went in for my 6 week post surgery appointment and everything looks great. I was released to my normal activities. So, back to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment