Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Make A Mess

"Make A Mess" seems to be one of Rachel's favorite phrases because that is typically true of about anything she does. And Matt has been doing just that the bathroom. Well, I posted early in Memorial Day about Matt's activities with the jackhammer. He ended up getting the entire platform out of the porch and then pouring some concrete to fill in the drain (remember the shower thing) and it looks great! Matt and DJ continued with the jackhammer upstairs on our hideous tile floor in the bathroom. It was so loud. I put Rachel in the office with some white noise I found on the computer. She slept for 3 hours through that stuff. However, the tile is gone and the bathroom has been gutted! I know he has to build some shelves that will be tiled as part of the shower and needs to frame the tub area. I got a call two nights ago that our cabinets were in at Home Depot so we got those. We have a few problems to take care of as you will see in this picture (the weird stripe thing on the bottom drawer), but at least you can see what they kind of look like. Matt and I have been wondering what to do with that extra space in our bedroom and now I know exactly what it is good for: storing all materials for home improvement projects. As for Rachel, she is a little sick right now with just a cold or allergies and some congestion. I am feeling not 100% either, but nothing related to the surgery.



No comments:

Post a Comment