Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

In addition to dropping off some friends at the dock for their cruise, Matt decided to rent a jackhammer to get rid of this small raised portion of concrete (that was going to be a shower planned by the previous owner). Thankfully, it looks like once he gets rid of the raised part, the concrete underneath should still be smooth. He wants to put some outdoor carpet down, but I am not so sure yet. He has been doing a little more work in the bathroom and I think all the tile is off the walls, but just not the floor tile. Our cabinets aren't in yet, which is good, but I think it would put the pressure on too. Oh well, he is doing a good job as he is busy with other things too.

I looked at my toenails earlier today and thought they could use a repainting, so I decided to paint Rachel's nails for the first time. I put her in the highchair for about 20 minutes total just to make sure they were dry. She squirmed a little and told me it hurt when I used the nail polish remover to get rid of smudges. It was really funny to watch her walk because she just kept looking at them and walking really carefully as if they might fall off if she ran or something.



Her new Minnie Mouse shirt from Grandma Schaefer!

Her first really big lip boo boo. If was pretty much her fault. She knows how to tip back on her roller coaster car a little and she went too far this time. When she went over, the handle of the car hit her mouth. There was a lot of blood dripping everywhere, but after eating a whole popsicle, it stopped bleeding and she was calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment