Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Snoring Away

We have all been a little under the weather this past week. I thought it was just a cold, but none of use seem to be getting any better without the aid of medicine, so we might be all making trips to the doctor soon. Matt and I are one week into our new way of eating and it is going pretty good so far. Matt is having a little more trouble adjusting than I am, but I am proud of the changes he is making. However, I cannot say that he would continue this if I didn't make all of his food for him. We haven't been exercising as much though because of our colds, but hopefully soon we can get back into the swing of things. Rachel has been waking up early, like 5:30 or 6:30. Ugh. Sometimes she will go back to sleep, other times I make her read books in her bed. That is too early. Therefore she is ready for a nap earlier too. Yesterday, she fell asleep in her bean bag chair all snuggled up. I think she looked really comfortable and I could have fallen asleep too. Matt carried her to her bed to finish out her nap and we laid out in the sun together. She was even snoring a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment