Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Latest Adventure!

Matt and I found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting our second child! I got an early ultrasound to confirm that everything was where it was supposed to be and it put me a week behind, which is slightly discouraging. However, my due date is November 3. Rachel thinks it is a girl and always says it is a sister. A lot of people think it is a boy. All of us are going to have to wait until the baby is born to find out who is right. I am feeling bad in the morning: not wanting to eat, but knowing I would feel better if I did. At least I am not throwing up, so I am counting my blessings! I feel better as the day goes on, but my appetite is already really weird and pretty much anything that looks healthy, looks terrible to me, except fruit. Today, I am 7 weeks and 2 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment