Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

All Smiles

This is going to be a quick post, but I just wanted to share some smiles that will warm your heart (or at least they do for me and Matt)! Rachel is smiling more and definitely becoming more aware of her surroundings. She is harder to get back to sleep once she is woken up because she would rather see what is going on. However, for about a week and a half now, she has been sleeping about 8 hours at night! I am feeling so much more rested, although I wasn't too bad except for the first two weeks after having her. She will be seven weeks old tomorrow. It goes by quickly, but we are enjoying it. Matt and I are leaving for Orlando and will be home tomorrow. All three of us are staying with some friends and will probably hang out by the pool and go to Downtown Disney tonight. We should have a great time!






She enjoys being in her swing a lot more now and will actually follow the mobile!
This is Rachel just after a bath. Look how curly her hair is! I comb it out so it is just wavy on top. I think she gets it from her father's side of the family.

Little feet

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I love the smiles!
    How blessed you both are!
    I miss you both!
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I finally get to see a smile out of my niece rather than hearing screams (love you, Rachel)! How sweet! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete