Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On to new things

You might be wondering who these people are and why they are dressed up like this? Ask Matt. It is all part of his new job,. No, he doesn't have to dress up like this. I mentioned last post that he was starting a new work schedule. He is also doing something completely different. He is working events and sets up the Verizon FIOS stuff at events for people to play video games, watch movies, etc. This past week, he was at the Medieval Fair in Sarasota. Today, he is in Largo at an event for senior citizens. Good thing they have the large screen TV's. This weekend, he is supposed to be working the Ybor Cigar Festival. Seems to be liking it so far. Rachel and I are enjoying having him off on Sundays and Mondays. He is working 10 hour shifts again, but goes in the extra day to get overtime.


















I have been wanting a new stroller. There is nothing wrong with the other one we have, it is just big and takes up our entire trunk. Now that she pretty much won't stay asleep in the carseat, I decided to look for one. Britax is a great brand for carseats, but didn't know they made strollers. I saw the demo on their website and loved it. It is easy to use, light, but really nice. I ordered it on Friday, ran to meet the UPS people on Monday evening, and had her on a walk in it about 30 minutes later. When we got it together, I was so excited to get her up from her nap to put her in it and push her around. I know, silly me! Thankfully, she was just waking up from the nap which is why she looks not thrilled in these pictures. I would recommend this stroller for a lightweight, nice umbrella stroller. Isn't the pattern adorable? And of course, gender neutral!









I don't know why (wait, he is a guy) but Matt thought is would be awesome if the stroller could balance on just the back wheels. Our friend, DJ, was over and encouraged him to try. He finally succeeded. Britax never told me the stroller could do this! Poor Rachel.


She loves bathtime. The only problem is that our house is kind of cold so she gets cold somewhat easily. She doesn't get to play as long as I am sure she would like.


Splish Splash!




Dressed kind of warm (for Florida) on one of our chillier days.


This was something new she started doing recently. I think she is getting tired of just laying in one spot, so this is her way of squirming to a new location. However after observing her new trick of rolling from back to tummy, I realize this helps her get started on it.






Her Daddy is already teaching her how to play the piano. We'll see if she likes Elton John as much as Daddy does.


I tried to upload a video of her rolling, but it is taking forever. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when you were talking about getting excited over the new stroller. Randy makes fun of me all the time over how excited I get over new baby gear!! lol. But seriously, it is a big part of our lives and usually makes things so much easier on us- of course we get excited!

    ReplyDelete