Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures!

I have been wanting to get family pictures taken before Christmas. Matt, being the good husband that he is, made an appointment on his day off and we headed up to the mall last Monday. I had a coupon for Sears, so that is where we went. We had to wait a while, but Rachel was still happy by the time she had to pose for the camera. They turned out great and I can't wait until we get our order in! Here are some of the pictures. The collages and ones with enhancements didn't get put on the CD, so I can't put those on here. I know I am incredibly bias, but I think I have the more adorable little girl!




We didn't get any of this one because it didn't turn out good.











For those of you who know me, I am not a decorator, much less at Christmas time. However, my mom guilted me in to putting up a Christmas tree because where would I put the ornaments that Rachel would receive from her? So, I put one up on Saturday. Thankfully, the tree is small (6.5 ft), I don't have many ornaments (I only decorate the part that shows anyway), and it only took about an hour of my time. It looks pretty and Matt actually complemented me on it. Wow! No pictures of it though.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Rachel, you're a natural in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are awesome, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete