Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

We're Back!

*Warning: this post is very fragmented and not in any sort of order. Just my thoughts about things thrown together. Sorry.

Rachel played very happily for Daddy while I went to the gym this morning. Well, Matt left to work on another house (I am told this will be his last for a while, we will see) and she was such a grouch after she woke up. The last picture says it all. I put her to bed 30 minutes early.




Grandpa Rhine picked up this ball for her a few days ago. It was perfect because she was playing with the one at her other grandparent's house and I mentioned she might one for Christmas. Santa came early.
Rachel the GROUCH! Life isn't all smiles.

Matt played flag football last Sunday at church with some other guys from Sunday school class. I was the only wife there to watch the game. After sitting for a few moments, I realized I could be getting some exercise, so I started walking laps around the parking lot (which is big). We watched for a little bit.
What a cutie! She was very good for the game. Matt was very sore for the next few days. It looks like somebody else should be exercising more too.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving packed full of eating and hanging out with family! This is the pack n play we found to keep at Grandma and Grandpa Rhine's house. She played by herself on Thanksgiving for a little bit.


We ate a little bit at the Rhine's and then headed to my parent's for more food. I spent the entire next day over there too while Matt hit Home Depot with Josiah and then worked later on. I know I don't watch TV much, but I think I watched a total of about 7 hours of TV that day. I feel kind of bad about that, so I decided I will go to the library this week and check some books out.



Now that she can roll any direction, she chooses to sleep on her tummy most of the time.


I guess this little nut was just playing too hard and managed to have it come crashing on her. She didn't seem to care one bit.



I have three more classes at HCC until my month long break! Woohoo and that is just one more plus about teaching at a college. I subbed a few classes during the day this past week and that was nice. A few extra bucks on the paycheck never hurts. The weather has finally turned cool and we have been doing at least one bonfire a week with Katie and Josiah. Free entertainment and it is so relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment