Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Best Kind of Sunday!

We had such a great Sunday after church. We came home and I ran to Walgreens and found everything I was looking for! Rachel and I both took a nap, while Matt did who knows what (I was sleeping). We had planned to go to the park in the afternoon with Lauren and George and the girls after everyone had a nap. Matt put Rachel in her new overalls and I put the pigtails in her hair. We were ready! Can I just say that she is looking like such a big girl now and not a baby at all.




























Matt went to adjust his keys and he ended up falling off the back of the swing. His should was hurting him today, but Rachel was just fine.







We got two Little Ceasar's pizzas and ate at a picnic table. Yummy! We stayed for about an hour and then went back to the Lantz's and the girls all got baths. They were really dirty, especially their feet. We watched Cop Out (not something I would recommend) and had a great time overall! I look forward to many more days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment