Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Proof is in the Pudding

Actually...the proof is in the yogurt. She is not ready for silverware. I don't know who thinks 18 month old kids are ready to be using a spoon. Maybe she is weird (probably), but she would still prefer to use her fingers to eat yogurt.





We had some nice cooler weather in Florida (at least in the morning), so we broke out some pants and long sleeves. It seems to have passed, but was really nice while it lasted.








I don't know how she got herself into this little corner or how she planned to get out. I just thought it was really funny. She entertained herself with diapers. I had to help her out.

I have been battling some kind of stomach bug for almost a week now. It has been very weird and I am feeling pretty good today, so hopefully it is almost over. We went to a wedding last night and had a nice time getting out. I should not have eaten the food with my sensitive stomach, but I was hungry. I paid for that mistake an hour later in a really bad way. This illness has really hampered my ability to run, so I have been taking it easy and not running my miles. I will get back on it next week. Rachel has her own form of tummy troubles with runny poo. Otherwise, she is acting just fine and thankfully no puking with her. She is starting to repeat more words like "okay" and other words we use a lot, especially NO. She eagerly awaits the "choo-choo" and gets excited when she looks out the window and sees it coming. She is getting better about saying "ewww" when she is about to or has already pooped. I have thought about borrowing a potty chair in the near future. Matt is doing good and has been busy with some side work. He has managed to stay healthy!

This picture is of Matt and I right before the wedding last night! You will rarely find us dressed up. We have another wedding on the 23rd for our good friends DJ and Beth! Matt is the best man, so he will really be dressed up. We are so excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment