Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Professional Dresser-Upper

This little girl now likes to get into Mommy's clothes and sometime Daddy's shoes and play dress up. She likes to put on socks, shorts, shirts as pants, and flip-flops. She is so cute and will seriously spend about 20 or so minutes do this. She is getting faster as she figures things out better. She is a little sick right now and Matt seems like he might be getting something too. Hopefully not. Katie and I made it 5 miles on Saturday morning running out in Dover. One of my friends gave me her old I-pod and I have this chip that is like a super smart pedometer than you put in your shoe. It tells you distance, calories burned, pace, and lots of other neat things. It makes running outside much more enjoyable! Our 10K is in about 4 weeks so I am feeling pretty good about it as long as I don't get sick again.








No comments:

Post a Comment