Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

The cutest minnie mouse EVER!

Lauren and I were going to take the girls to Busch Gardens before it started to cool down a little bit and be too cold to play in the water. She wasn't feeling well that morning and the weather was not looking favorable to our plans. Later, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day out! I let Rachel play in the sprinkler for about 30 minutes in the backyard. She was more interested in the ball and the piles of dirt that Matt put down to level out our yard. She was a mess when we came in. I sat out in a chair and read. It was really nice. She has learned a few new words since the last post. I can't believe how quickly she picks up on things now. Flower and flip-flop are pretty recognizable. She loves playing with blocks now and tries to say it, but it sounds like "bla." I keep trying to get her to say Publix! She had a little cold last week and I was really hoping to avoid taking her to the doctor, so we gave her some cough and cold medicine that had been free in recent weeks. Two great things: it actually worked and it was free! Sadder news, I think my tummy bug might be back and i was totally ready to go to the gym tonight for 1.5 hours and back to the class I had been really wanting to go to. We shall see if I make it. Our computer and printer are both having issues. We just bought a new printer because they are pretty cheap. We have a friend fixing our computer. I am just hoping to get a little longer out of our computer. I am going crazy not being able to print coupons right now.









We went to my parent's house for Halloween last night. We had pizza and then took the girls trick-or-treating around the little street my parent's live on. They were too cute! Rachel wore a borrwed Minnie Mouse costume. She was absolutely adorable. The dress was short and her bloomers were hanging out. So cute on little kids! She enjoyed walking around and getting candy. Since she couldn't say trick-or-treat, I got her to say Boo to everyone. When the mosquitos came out, we ran inside. I can't wait for the cooler weather to take out the bugs.


Here she is getting prepped! We always fix her hair in her princess chair. I have some tinted chapstick and put some on her so it looked like she was wearing red lipstick. She loves it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment