Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting a Break!

Lauren and I helped in a 4 year old room this last week at Vacation Bible School. This meant Rachel had to get dropped off 5 days in a row for about 4 hours. She did not take to the dropping off/getting picked up part well. She cried, but then settled down and had fun. However, when someone else got picked up, she cried again. Our room was right across from hers, so I could see when she was getting upset and I usually let her come into our room the last 10 minutes or so. I think she had a good time (I know I did!), but we were very tired afterward.

This is Rachel's sexy pose or at least that is what it looks like to me. She likes to play with her gummy vitamins, which she calls "minnies" for whatever reason.




Since we had to be a church at 8:15 for VBS, Rachel got up much earlier than normal. She actually got to see Matt before work, which I think they both really liked.

Plenty of kisses for Daddy!

Watching TV with her puppy


Katie and I are heading to the Orlando outlet malls tomorrow without kids for about 7 hours or so and I am looking forward to it so much. Rachel will spend the day with her great-grandma and Hank. I hope they survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment