Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Well, we have had a very eventful and fun weekend. My brother got married on my birthday, so we took a small trip to Siesta Key beach and then had some great food at a nearby restaurant. Rachel was pretty good, only making noise when she got hungry. She was great for the wedding. Since it was so windy on the beach, her hair had a serious windblown look to it. I hope to get a few cute pictures up once I get them from some relatives. She has been working on rolling from her back to her tummy. She can get on her side and almost over, but then her arm underneath gets stuck and she doesn't know how to get it out. So, we will keep working on it and once she has got it down good, I will try to get a video of it. Another thing we are working on is dropping her 10 pm feeding. I am giving her one ounce less each night and tonight we are down to 2 ounces. Tomorrow will be 1 and then Wednesday night, we will hopefully be sleeping from about 8 pm to 7 am. That would be awesome for an 11 week old, but then again, she is a pretty awesome little girl! I am also weaning her from the swaddle. I currently only swaddle her legs. I know she is probably a little warm with that and her pajamas, so I would like to get her down to one layer for the hot summer weather. Also, it is one less thing for me to pack and wash when she spits up on it. She is growing up so quickly and I absolutely love spending time and playing with her. I have a few pictures from Father's Day. Can I just say look how chubby her cheeks are getting!

Her father's day outfit. How appropriate. Since she can't tell Dad she loves him quite yet, I thought I would communicate the message this way.
Looks like she is trying to flying in these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment