Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Pictures

Well, I just wanted to quickly put up some new pictures of my sweetie! She is getting so big and her hair just keeps getting crazier on top. I don't know what I am going to do with it, because I hate fixing my own hair. It was a slightly sad day yesterday. I realized she is too long for her newborn clothes, so I packed a big box full of borrowed clothes. They went back to Lauren's house today. I only have about 5 pieces of clothing that were actually mine. Apparently people don't like to buy you clothes when they don't know the sex of the baby. She is wearing 0-3 months and 3 month clothes and I can't wait to put her in some cute dresses and outfits she has! She is a happy baby and really likes the Rainforest bouncy seat with the blue lights in the middle. She will sit in that for 30 minutes and smile and coo. She also likes her swing very much. She does not particularly care for the activity gym, but we will keep working on that. She goes for her two month checkup on Monday, so I will put up a new post then with her stats.










1 comment: