Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What A Goof!

We have been so busy lately with family in town. Rachel and I have been out and about the last two days with Grandma. I feel like we were never home until the evening. She still is doing well with napping on the go, so that is nice. My brother is getting married in two days, so tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner and the next day is the wedding. Busy Busy! I went swimming this week and that was wonderful! It is sooo hot here, so I am going to try to swim about once a week. I can swim at the Y. This time I went to a neighborhood pool of a friend with her little boy. I was only out there for about 45 minutes and still managed to get a little burned. Rachel is doing great and that is about all I have to say about her. She is smiling so much now and I can sometimes capture the really big, goofy smiles. Here are a few pictures:

I left her with her bib down after feeding her and came back to this. I found it funny!
She is pouting already.
And then a second later, all smiles.



My Mom got her this dress with ice cream and popsicles on it. Too cute!


My Mom and I are into growing plumeria and seem to have a difficult time getting them to survive over the winter. I have a bunch growing in my yard and don't know what color the blooms are. Here is my first flower of the season. It looks red, but it is actually a magenta pink with a small orange center. It smelled good, but couldn't think of anything in specific that it smells like. I have a lot of buds and am just waiting for them to open!

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is TOO CUTE!!!! It's so much more fun when they can actually show you emotion other than crying. What a little blessing you have there and she's so good about going with the flow! I love you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete