Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun Times!

We had a very busy weekend, especially on Sunday. One of our friends from church is getting deployed overseas for two months. Matt saw it fit to throw him a going away pool party. We had a blast and tons of people from church showed up. Rachel and I headed to Apollo Beach to speak at a youth group. The youth pastor was our old Bible study teacher. It was awesome to share my testimony with students. We then headed over to my parent's house to welcome my brother home. I have been keeping pretty busy this week and Lauren and I spent a few hours at Babies R Us and Target. We had girl time and it was wonderful! I got some new clothes to add to my post pregnancy wardrobe. I totally understand how people have a few different size wardrobes. I am calling this my fat wardrobe. Ugh. On a better note, we are leaving for California next week and I am thrilled to be getting away with my family, including my husband, which I haven't seen much because he has been working a lot. Props to Matt for helping us pay off a lot of debt in the past month! Rachel is Rachel, cute as always and usually not too crabby. Last night, Matt was working and I woke up around 3 something in the morning to hear Rachel talking through her monitor. Then I hear some music go off and realize what it is. She was playing with this toy that you hit the nose and then music and lights turn on. It was velcroed to her crib earlier and I hadn't taken it down. She managed to mistakenly hit the nose to turn on the toy at 3 am. I walked in there, smiled at her and took the toy down and walked back out. I didn't hear anything until 7:15 this morning. So cute, but I really don't want that happening a lot.

Isn't she a beauty?


Rachel getting a bath at my parent's house. She pooped a poop so big that it was up to her chest.


I did not put this burp cloth like this. Sister Mary Rachel is so funny! My own little nun.





Getting ready for a swim! She cried for a few seconds at the initial shock of the temperature of the water (which was not that cold) but settled down and seemed to be just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, especially the Sister Mary Rachel. I really think that her and Hannah favor each other. I don't know why, but in the majority of the pictures you posted, I look at them and think that looks like Hannah. It's a good thing Hannah's cute, huh? What a sweet niece! I had fun hanging out with you today (& spending money)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment Sarah! Your very own funny Sister Mary Rachael is beautiful. The pictures are great. You know if she likes to play at 3 am, then she will have to get a flashlight from her grandparents so she can read under the covers!Love to all 3 of you, Toby

    ReplyDelete