Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have a new job!

I mentioned that I had a job interview at Hillsborough Community College on Wednesday. Well, I got the job and there was basically no interview. It was great! I will be teaching Prep Math (a Pre-algebra class) on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:30 to 7:20. I am really excited because now I don't have to work full time at the high school and can be home with Rachel! Yea! Just wanted to share the good news!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome, anytime you need a babysitter call us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such great news!!! What a perfect job- you get the best of both worlds! Sorry it took me so long to get back with you about propping up the crib! It has been so crazy trying to adjust to taking care of Noah and chasing Ella around! You may have already found something..I saw that they sell wedges to prop up a crib, but I just took a pillow and slid it under the mattress and it did the trick just fine! At first I used two, but he would slide down so I took one back out. I just got a pillow case that is a color in his bedding because you can see it a little on the one end of the crib. You may have figured it out already, but it really has helped and it gives me peace of mind that he wont choke on his own spit up!

    Hope you guys are doing well!! We love looking at Rachels pics! She is so cute and looks so happy :)!

    ReplyDelete