Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just more cute pictures


There really isn't anything new and/or interesting going on with us, but I have a lot of cute pictures. The first one is titled "Kate: Exposed." Matt took it at the pool party last week and I forgot to put it on that one. The rest are just of my little porker. She is getting kind of fat.

Daddy and Uncle Matt are so cruel.




This is a first. She is actually smiling while on her tummy. I must say, she looks pretty darn cute.























Can you believe how much she has grown and changed. Makes me want to cry a little. But at least now I get so many smiles and a laugh every now and then. Back then it was just crying.









1 comment:

  1. She sure is a cutie! I am thankful for Kate's Crack! :)

    ReplyDelete