Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

All I Want For Christmas is...

Rachel will be getting her Christmas wish. Hopefully, they will be here by Christmas. Can you see them? Her top two teeth have been coming in for a few weeks now. They take forever and make her look so much older, but add to her cuteness!

What about the rest of the family? Matt is saving his money to buy some Bowflex dumbbells. I have to admit that I wasn't really excited about them first, but now that I hav done the bootcamp class at the gym, I know a lot of good uses for them. So, I wouldn't be upset if he got them. What about me? I don't want small stuff, I would rather save my money for big things...like a Honda Odyssey, new kitchen (which I got) things like that. Well, perhaps my Odyssey is in sight for 2010. I told Matt that for my Christmas gift, I would like him to get a few things done for me around the house. No money spent. We have all of the supplies. I just want them to get done. He put up the crown molding in the kitchen for my birthday. It took him 20 minutes and he got to have Josiah around to help. What a terrible time they had together! I was elated. When I tell him of my Christmas wishes, he looks at me like ugh...I can't believe you want that. I think it is an easy gift. He knows what I want, instead of wasting money on a gift he guesses I might like, but I probably won't. And it fits perfectly in the budget! What more could he ask for. Again, didn't look too thrilled, so maybe Santa can find some elves that are willing.

What is it about the carrot that she loves it more than the others?

A few days ago, I did major cleaning in Rachel's room. I was switching back matresses with Katie (in preparation for baby Charlie to arrive) and decided I would take the opportunity to take down her bumper pads since our pediatrician usually tells you to take them down at the 9 month appointment. Well, her crib doesn't look as cute, but things must change. She loves sleeping with a blanket and Aunt Lauren gave her this pink one out of the abundance of their supply! She also has a little elephant that one of her uncles gave her that stays in her crib too. She always wakes up in a different direction than when I put her down, but is on the same end of the crib. Sometimes she sleeps on her back, sometimes on her belly. Maybe she is like her mama and just doesn't care a whole lot!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah loves the carrot from her shopping cart, too. The only problem...we've lost it. Carrot, oh carrot, where are you? Good thing they have a short memory at this age?

    ReplyDelete