Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One more on the way

No, I am not talking about a baby. I noticed yet another tooth coming in. It is her bottom left one and I couldn't see if the right one was poking through yet, but I am sure it will be soon to follow. I had no idea her teeth would come in so quickly and seems like all at once. Fortunately, she has been slowly getting better and away from the whiny girl she was on Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these pictures. Who was is about a year ago that said, "Oh, we never take pictures." :) It's amazing how much a baby changes our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sly, I was about to call! Another little Rhine for 2010 would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricky title! lol. I saw the title on Lauren's blog and it caught my eye and I got excited! haha. Congrats on the tooth :).

    ReplyDelete