Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Making Progress!

Yesterday was my last bootcamp exercise class at 5:15am! I was excited to see what kind of improvements I had made and quite honestly, I wasn't expecting a lot out of me. The class was great, it pushed me to do more than I thought I could and am really glad I did it. My mile run (ugh) started at 9 min 7 sec (so slow) and last week, we did a practice run and I did it in 8 min 57 sec. I was trying to keep up with the fast girls, but this time seemed really slow for how fast I thought I was running. I was slightly discouraged. My mile yesterday took me 8 min 20 sec to complete. It turns out on that last run, it was actually longer than 1 mile, which made me feel better about my time. I made it the entire 3 minutes on the wall sit. I only made it 1 min 5 sec last time. In one minute, I did 20 push-ups on my toes and 30-something on my knees. I also increased my sit-up count by 9 to put me at 38 in one minute. I lost a few pounds and 1.5% of my body fat! I would really like to do the class again, but it is kind of expensive so ...... I am really enjoying going to the gym again and Matt and I are thinking about running together. Of course, we do not have a jogging stroller so I started looking on Craig's list. This would make 3 strollers though and I just do not have the space. If you aren't really active, I encourage to start before the new year! I have no pictures of the little porker (no, not me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment