Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beep Beep!

Rachel loves this chair. It is a borrowed toy, but loved. We finally got some warm weather on Monday and I put Rachel in this outfit. We bought it last May and I got a 12 month size thinking it would fit her in April and May. Well, who knew that she would just be a big baby. I squeezed her into the hoochie shorts and too tight shirt, but she looked so stinkin cute. She is getting to be such a big girl.





Since she is able to get anywhere, she does like to go to the wall of toys and of course, mess them all up. She loves to look out the window and pat the sill.







No comments on the ponytail. Katie watched Rachel overnight on Sunday and did her hair that morning. She was tired of it hanging in her face. I just left it.


This is her new Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Farm. I got a great deal on it because Toys R Us left out a sale sign one day too long and had to honor it. I got this toy and a lawn mower for $48. Not on sale, I would have paid around $110. Yea for sales!








The lawn mower, but she is still too uncoordinated to play with it. The handle is not sturdy, so it is not good for learning. I put it away and will pull it out once she can walk well.
The house is still in progress next door. The drywall people did a great job, I think it is all painted (minus some touch ups and baseboards). The tiling is in progress and the terrazo floors got cleaned and sealed yesterday. Some carpet will be going in soon in one room. I am working out in the yard when I get a chance, but it is a disaster. I have been pulling vines off a chain link fence for 3 days now and have only got about 30 feet done. I would rather be outside then stuck in the house doing work though. I also got to blow the leaves off the roof on Sunday. That was fun and I felt like one job got done completely in about one hour. Our renter moves in on March 10th, so we have much to do in little time. I am giving my midterm on Tuesday, so that means we are halfway through the semster. I cannot believe it. Spring break is at the end of March (which is late) but that is just closer to the end and my long summer break and a few vacations! Rachel did not nap this morning and I think I will go get her out of bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment