Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So Happy!

Why am I so happy? Because Katie and Josiah had their baby and now I have a snuggly little newborn to hold and love on! Sure, there have been plenty of new babies around, but none that I will get to see at least once a week and whose parents will let me hold her for an hour while she sleeps. I know that will stop soon too, but for now I am going to spoil sweet Lydia. I know you are dying to see a picture of her, and I have plenty, but I am only going to post one. Katie will post some soon enough along with the story of her arrival. It is funny how I don't even remember holding Rachel when she was just born, but I guess that was because I had just pushed her out and I was more relieved and exhausted than in the mood to hold her. She was probably only an hour old in this picture. She had no diaper on and her little butt was so squishy, come to think of it, she is kind of squishy in general. (I mean that in a good way)




On a not-so-exciting note, it took me about 3 hours total to grade my tests from Thursday. I just finished them up Tuesday morning. Ugh. I have been sleeping terrible again. I thought that since I was off the steriod from last week that I would be sleeping better, but that only lasted one night. Matt continues to work on the house next door and has gotten a few rooms painted. Lauren and I had our garage sale this past Saturday and didn't sell enough stuff. While we made some money and did get rid of many things, it didn't look like much because we started out with just so much junk. So, we will be doing another sale at Lauren's house this Saturday. Jill and I took a class at the gym last night called Body Combat. It was new to me and we felt so stupid the whole time. It has some tae kwon do moves in it and other stuff like that. I was always off beat and worked harder at not peeing on myself because of all the jumping/bouncing than on the actual moves. I wish my bladder was as strong as it was before I had Rachel. Speaking of Rachel, she is still not crawling, but has pulled up on me a few times. She is really trying, but still mostly does her Rocky move (picture below). That move has to be harder than crawling, so I don't get it.

I didn't even have to pose her.


I don't know what happened to this girl's hair, but thought it was worthy of a picture or two.

One last thing: Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment